Sunday, September 25, 2011

A SNICKER AND A GIGGLE TOO!!!

Earlier this month Darlene did a post titled "A Snicker And A Giggle". She showed a picture of the inside of the waste basket in her sewing room. She said that if we took a peek in ours we might find the same. Well there hasn't been a lot of sewing going on around here but I did take a peek any way. Here is what I found. Dove milk chocolate wrappers. Love them!

That night before I turned the light off in my sewing room I looked in my basket again. I had topped it off with a wrapper of Jelly Belly Popcorn flavored jelly beans. Love them too!!


Thanks Darlene I did get a giggle.

Below is a cross stitch finish that is at the framers to be framed. The Pattern is Beneath The Sunlit Sky by BBD.


I have also been making some pumpkins. They are not quite finished yet. I will show them completed in my next post.







Can you tell which one I made?





I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I did.


Hugs and Stitches,


Pat








3 comments:

Catherine said...

Too funny about the trash can!
I love that BBD - very sweet!
And your pumpkins - love them!

kimland said...

Love that trash! Your white pumpkin is also, oh so sweet! Very cute and realistic.

Melanie said...

Great pumpkins!Love the fabric!